Le Chamois Flat

Le Chamois Flat Stunning mountain views, and a perfect location within view of the year-round Wizard Chairlift in the Upper…

Le Chamois Flat

Stunning mountain views, and a perfect location within view of the year-round Wizard Chairlift in the Upper Village. The three-bedroom, three-bathroom, 1800-square-foot Chamois Flat is the definition of utter satisfaction. Exuding contemporary European elegance that is nothing less than tres chic, Le Chamois Flat features striking black granite flooring, with teak, maple, and stainless steel accents throughout. Original artworks, subtle lighting, and furniture influenced by Charles Eames and Eileen Gray, are the finishing touches that make the Flat a candidate for Architectural Digest. Le Chamois Flat also features a six-person hot tub on a very large private deck, plus in-house exercise and pool facilities. Availability: call 778-994-3885

Floor Plans

A variety of bed configurations are possible with a maximum sleeping capacity for 8 people. Master Bedroom has King bed plus spacious ensuite bathroom, TV, DVD and CD player. The second bedroom offers a queen bed with TV and 3rd bedroom can accommodate up to 3 twins or 1 king using a unique bedding system. Located in this room is a tv with DVD player, Nintendo, and Gameboy…a great room for the kids in your family!

Location


View Larger Map

Le Chamois Flat is situated in the midst of the Upper Village, within mere steps of the Wizard ski lift, and next door to a variety of dining and shopping. While Whistler offers the convenience of every amenity you could possibly want, and many exciting activities, it’s very much a village. So everything you need is at the doorstep of Le Chamois Flat or no more than a 5-minute drive. Afree shuttle bus circumnavigates Whistler throughout the day.

Availability

October 2017
M T W T F S S
  1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31  
November 2017
M T W T F S S
  1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30  
December 2017
M T W T F S S
  1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
January 2018
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31  
February 2018
M T W T F S S
  1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28  
March 2018
M T W T F S S
  1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31  
April 2018
M T W T F S S
  1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30  
May 2018
M T W T F S S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31  

Rates & Reservations

Ready to plan your trip to Le Chamois Flat? E-mail or call Peter Fluker 778-994-3885 to reserve your preferred dates. Note that the most popular vacation rental weeks are often booked several months in advance.

Season Dates CDN Min. Stay
Spring Summer Fall  2012 / 2013 May 1 – Nov 22
$449 4 nights
 Winter 2012 / 2013
Nov 23 – Apr 18 $899 3 nights
Christmas  / New Years   2012 / 2013
Dec 19 – Jan 2
$1395 7 nights

All prices are per night. Shorter stays are subject to availability.

12 % HST Tax is applicable for this property.

Policies

Find answers to most of your Le Chamois Flat questions below.

Reservation

Deposit 25% of total due 2 days after reservation acceptance. Balance of Payment Taxes full remainder (75%) due 45 days prior to arrival

Damage Deposit

We will authorize a $2000 damage deposit from your credit card at the time of booking. This will only be processed in the unlikely event of any damage to the unit or loss of property contained therein. There is a charge of C$45 per set of keys, if these are not returned at the end of your stay

Taxes

HST Tax of 12% is applicable.

Confirmation

You will receive confirmation of your reservation within two days.

Cancellation

Cancellation If you cancel outside 45 days to your arrival day, we refund your deposit less 5% processing fee. If you cancel within 45 days to your arrival day, we do not offer a refund, unless we find a replacement booking.

Delayed Arrivals

We do not give refunds for delayed arrivals or early departures. We recommend that you purchase cancellation insurance. Delayed Arrivals We do not give refunds for delayed arrivals or early departures. We recommend that you purchase cancellation insurance.

Property Policies

Check-In Time (PST) – 16:00. This time is flexible if we do not have any bookings immediately before yours. Make sure to check with us in advance! Check-Out Time (PST) – 10:00. This is strictly enforced! A half-day charge applies if you are late checking out, due to costs incurred by us in this case. Smoking – No Smoking Pets – No Pets